Andre Timokhin Current Resume
Passionate IT professional with over 15 years of hands-on technical experience specializing in infrastructure administration with a proven track record of designing, building and maintaining IT infrastructure solutions to fit business needs as well as a demonstrated ability to consistently complete projects on time and within budget.
MistHub LLC | CTO & Managing Member | July 2013 – Present
- Successfully established and built a $3M B2C e-commerce business taking advantage of a rapidly growing e-cigarette market.
- Lead all IS Projects, completing initiatives on time, within budget and within scope.
- Grew site traffic to over 250k unique monthly visitors through content generation and SEO.
- Increased conversion rate from 1.3% to 2.5% utilizing A/B split testing to improve user experience and drive sales.
- Integrated several SaaS platforms to work together to streamline business processes resulting in 35% operations cost reduction
iPromo | IT Infrastructure Manager | May 2010 – Present
- Tier 3 support of all internal and external infrastructure systems.
- Set up, administration and end to end maintenance of 3 live Linux web servers (RHEL5-6) including patching, custom shell scripting, user management, new software installation and configuration, and penetration/vulnerability testing.
- Set up, administration and end to end maintenance of 8 Windows 2008 R2 servers (internal HA VMware based clustered failover infrastructure).
- Researched, designed and implemented server consolidation project, utilizing a VMware virtualization solution resulting in 25% overhead cost reduction and significant increase in uptime and SLA.
- Researched, designed and implemented a telephony update project switching from an analog system to ShoreTel VOIP resulting in higher employee and customer satisfaction, ability to respond faster to business needs, cost savings of over $50k, and increased support.
- End to end Salesforce administration including users, user roles, workflows, approval processes, territory management, object creation and management, record types, processes, flows, fields, reports, report types, assignment rules, list views and other platform components.
- Project Manager for NetSuite to Salesforce migration which was successfully executed in 30 days, within budget, and with zero business interruption.
- Go-Live Project Manager for NetSuite Conversion Project which resulted in a successful conversion, consolidation, and cut-over of a slew of ad-hoc company software into a single SaaS solution allowing company to recognize large savings while achieving higher sales goals.
- Designed and implemented short and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Developed, implemented and maintained policies, procedures, and training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
- Conducted research and made recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Prepared RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Developed strong relationships with vendors and suppliers negotiating discounted products, faster lead times and better SLA’s.
- Managed and set priorities for design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, Network Security, and Telecommunications.
- Defined Company hardware and software standards allowing for better budget forecasting.
- Designed and conducted server and network penetration and performance tests. Analyzed results, provided reports to executive team members.
- Established and maintained regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Responsible for recruiting, managing, and coaching a team of Help Desk support staff.
iPromo | Software Engineer / System Admin | October 2006 – May 2010
- Develop and maintain company’s Internet and Intranet sites.
- Development of new functionality for an ever evolving high traffic e-commerce site utilizing latest Web 2.0 techniques complete with a backend intranet interface.
- Setup and maintain a full life cycle development environment including a subversion repository and bug tracking system.
- Maintain an extensive mySQL database monitoring and fine tuning for best performance.
- Integrate content provided by marketing, HR, and sales.
- Monitor, analyze & report results for marketing campaigns & SEO efforts.
- Set up, monitor and analyze the user experience utilizing Google website optimizer and A/B/Multivariate testing to maximize Advertising ROI.
- Administer linux web servers which ran main client facing web site.
- Directly deal with upper management in all IT related decisions.
- Fix and maintain internal computer equipment, research new equipment purchasing to keep up with company growth.
- Setup, install and maintain company’s internal network and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
- Administer internal domain controller to ensure daily operations and ease of access to vital internal data.
- Manage a team of 3 overseeing all IT related and Website related issues.
Anthony Pontiac, Buick, GMC | Sales and Leasing Consultant | January 2003 – October 2006
- Greeted interviewed, educated the customer, and closed sales deals. Averaging 15 deals per month.
- In charge of all e-mail leads.
- Created own follow up system that is responsible for 30% customer return and retention
American Hotel Register | E-Commerce Developer | August 2000 – January 2003 (2 years 6 months)
- Designed, developed and administered company’s Internet and Intranet sites.
- Incorporated content management system, thus allowing non-technical personnel to contribute to the site.
Hi Tech Research | Web developer / Sales / Tech Support | September 1998 – August 2000
- Designed, created and maintained an informational website (www.htrmicronite.com).
- Specialized as a jack of all trades in a small software manufacturing business.
- Performed on-site, custom sales presentations, for a statistical process control software package.
- Conducted case studies at manufacturing facilities and presented the results.
- I was fully responsible for on-site installation and training, as well as constant tech support and troubleshooting via phone.
- Helped main programmer test/debug software.
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Access, PostgreSQL, Salesforce
- Operating Systems / Virtualization / VOIP: Unix/Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, AD, WSUS, Apache, IIS, Windows 95/XP/Vista/7/10, VMware ESX/ESXi 4/5/6, ShoreTel
- Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, WDS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Firewalls / VPN / Routing / Switching: WatchGuard, Cisco, Ubiquiti
- Storage / Servers: Synology, QNAP, HP, DELL, Amazon AWS, Rackspace Dedicated Hosting
- Miscellaneous software: Kaspersky Endpoint Security, PowerShell, PRTG Network Monitor, Cacti, Metasploit, Nessus, SysAid, Microsoft Deployment Tools 2010/2012
- Web Tools: SEO, Google Tools (Optimizer, Analytics, Ad Words, Webmaster)
- Web Platforms: Drupal, WordPress, Shopify, NetSuite, Salesforce.
Salesforce Trailhead Self Learning
- Current holder of 30 badges and over 22000 Points (Trailhead Profile)
2011 College of Lake County -Preparation for PMP Certification
- Essentials of Project Management (14PDU)
- Advanced Project Management (14PDU)
- PHP5 Certification
- Unix Administration (General) Cetification
- ASP.NET, ASP3.0, ActiveServerPages
- MySQL Database administration
- Unix administration