Passionate IT professional with over 20 years of hands-on technical experience specializing in infrastructure administration with a proven track record of designing, building and maintaining IT infrastructure solutions to fit business needs as well as a demonstrated ability consistently complete complex IT projects on time and within budget.
Windows / Mac Workstations100%
Technical Project Management90%
Co-Founder & CTO
May 2013 – Present
E-Commerce Startup selling Electronic Cigarettes and Accessories.
- Represent technological agenda in executive meetings and when making hiring decisions
- Spearhead IT projects to increase market reach
- Negotiate with and manage all IT vendors
- All systems architecture design and deployment
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Grew organic site traffic to over 250k unique monthly visitors through content generation and SEO
- Increased conversion rate from 1.3% to 2.5% utilizing A/B split testing to improve user experience and drive sales
- Integrated disparate SaaS platforms to streamline business processes resulting in 35% operations cost reduction
- Deployed and maintaned all systems with no downtime or security breaches
Lead Field Network Engineer
Jul 2018 – Present
Lead Field Network Engineer provides support and mentorship to Field Network Engineers and Senior Field Network Engineers, including training and guidance on company processes and products. Creates, drives, and improves Engineer initiatives to improve overall service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct technical interviews
- Architect and oversee all client projects
- Train and mentor all Field Network Engineers
- Review and manage system assessments, the process, and resource allocation
Senior Field Network Engineer
Nov 2017 – Jul 2018
Senior Field Network Engineer maintains and improves client computing experiences as well as designs in-depth technical project plans to support the efforts.
- Maintain up-time and all systems for 8-12 primary clients
- Lead new client system assessments
- Design technical project plans
- Execute projects on time and within budget
Field Network Engineer
Jan 2017 – Nov 2017
Field Network Engineer maintains and improves client computing experiences through effective on-site monitoring, maintenance, problem identification and resolution activities, as well as further developing positive reputation with existing clients through exceptional service.
- Maintain up-time and all systems for 6-10 primary clients
- Identify and resolve infrastructure and system issues
- Assess potential client environments
- Write IT proposals and recommendations
- On-board new managed IT clients
- Performed complex technical projects meeting or exceeding defined deadlines
- Maintained high customer satisfaction and retention rating
- Wrote system assessment reports and recommendation proposals